The Tiny-Torq is a miniature, keychain sized bit wrench that accepts industry standard 1/4" hex bits. It's small size and miniscule weight makes it the perfect accessory for your keychain or bag, conveniently ready for the times you'll need it most. This tiny wrench features the perfect knurling for a positive grip, and the embedded neodymium magnet prevents your hex bits from falling out during use. The Tiny-Torqis available in 3 different materials to suit your individual requirements:
- Hard coat black anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel
No need to dig into your heavy tool bag just to tighten a screw, grab the Tiny-Torq and you're ready to go! Pair it with our BOT-L-BIT and have the convneience of multiple tools plus a bottle opener. Better yet, attach one of our keychain swivels and you can use Tiny-Torq while still connected to your keychain.
- Small and lightweight
- Large knurled surface area for positive grip
- Available in three different materials
- Industry standard 1/4" hex bit format
- Split ring attachment hole
- Embedded magnet for secure bit retention
- 0.472" [12.0 mm] diameter x 1.024" [26.0 mm] long
What you get:
-  Tiny-Torq
-  Split Ring
-  Gate clip
The Tiny-Torq is manufactured from 3 different materials, each with it's own cost vs. performance/weight advantages. All three versions are identical in size, and contain an embedded neodymium magnet for bit retention.
- Choice of three materials:
- 6061-T6 aluminum (hard coat black anodized finish)
- 303 Stainless Steel
- 6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium
- Size: 0.472" [12.0 mm] diameter x 1.024" [26.0 mm] long
- Split Ring Hole: 0.118" [3.0 mm] diameter
- Aluminum: 0.23 oz. [6.6 grams]
- Stainless Steel: 0.56 oz. [16 grams]
- Titanium: 0.35 oz. [9.8 grams]
- Bit engagement depth: 0.262" [6.65 mm]
- Length of knurled area: 0.728" [18.5 mm]
- Hex bit size: Industry standard 1/4"
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 9 - Dec 13
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.